Being a blogger can be pretty chaotic. You have to create new content, you have to spend a lot of time on social media, you need to promote new blog posts, you have to keep your blog updated and the list goes on and on! It’s not always easy to keep up with everything, that’s why I think it is very important to write everything down and to stay organized!
I recently made a list of things that I personally do to increase my traffic, to attract new readers and to keep my blog going. I really need to rewrite some of my older blog posts and I would love to spend some more time on social media as well, since I’m often too lazy to send a tweet or to check my Bloglovin’ feed. Anyway, I thought it would be a great idea to write a blog post about this to give you a little peek in my personal agenda and to inspire you if you don’t know how to keep track of everything. Grab a piece of paper and enjoy!
Save this pin for later
- Update your social media;
- spend 10-15 minutes on Pinterest;
- read and respond to new comments;
- create new content;
- check your Bloglovin’ feed;
- check your e-mails.
- Publish a new blog post and share it on social media;
- take new photographs for your content;
- share at least 2 older blog posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter;
- repin at least 5 older posts on Pinterest;
- make a list of new blog post ideas;
- read at least 5 blog posts on Bloglovin’;
- leave 5-10 comments to support others.
- Update your About Me page;
- take some new photographs of yourself;
- rewrite old blog posts;
- update your categories;
- analyze your analytics.
Download them for free!
Lots of love,