I can’t even remember when I baked cookies for the last time, it’s been ages! I usually bake vanilla cookies, which is pretty basic, so I thought it would be fun to try something new and to experiment with different flavors for a change. How else am I suppose to improve my baking skills? After some research and some improvisation, I finally came up with the perfect cookie recipe! They are really soft, massively easy to make and so, so good!
I normally use sugar when I bake cookies, but I forgot to buy a new package when I went to the grocery store, so I had to improvise. What a surprise, though.
Chocolate milk powder is the first thing that came to mind. It’s not as sweet as sugar, but it’s something. And who doesn’t love chocolate cookies? Here is a list of the ingredients that you’ll need.
- 2 eggs;
- 175 grams of flour;
- 30 grams of chocolate milk powder / cocoa powder;
- 20 grams of coconut powder;
- 80 grams of butter;
- a pinch of vanilla sugar;
- a pinch of salt.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 356°F.
- Grab a bowl, mix everything together and knead the dough into a firm ball. Add some more flour to prevent it from sticking.
- Take a sheet of baking paper, roll out the dough and cut it into smaller pieces, you can use a stamp if you want to.
- Put them in the oven for 10 minutes.
And there they are, the perfect chocolate fudge cookies to give your stomach a little something extra! I’m definitely going to bake a lot of treats this month, that’s for sure! I mean, It’s always nice to surprise unexpected guests with a hot cup of tea and some fresh baked homemade cookies, don’t you agree?
What is your all-time favorite cookie recipe?
Share your thoughts in the comments down below!
Lots of love,